- All Implemented Interfaces:
- Direct Known Subclasses:
public class NearestConflictResolver
- extends Object
- implements ConflictResolver
Resolves conflicting artifacts by always selecting the nearest declaration. Nearest is defined as the
declaration that has the least transitive steps away from the project being built.
- Jason van Zyl, Mark Hobson
|Fields inherited from interface org.apache.maven.repository.legacy.resolver.conflict.ConflictResolver
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public ResolutionNode resolveConflict(ResolutionNode node1,
- Description copied from interface:
- Determines which of the specified versions of an artifact to use when there are conflicting declarations.
- Specified by:
resolveConflict in interface
node1 - the first artifact declaration
node2 - the second artifact declaration
- the artifact declaration to use:
this conflict cannot be resolved
Copyright © 2001–2013 The Apache Software Foundation. All rights reserved.