Maven Repository Metadata Model
This is strictly the model for Maven Repository Metadata, so really just plain objects.
Maven Repository Metadata is available in directories representing:
- an un-versioned artifact: it gives informations about available versions of the artifact,
- a snapshot artifact: it gives precise information on the snapshot,
- a group containing Maven plugins artifacts: it gives informations on plugins available in this group.
The metadata file name is:
- maven-metadata.xml in a remote repository,
- maven-metadata-<repo-id>.xml in a local repository, for metatada from a repository with repo-id identifier.
The following are generated from this model: