The Apache Maven team would like to announce the release of Maven 3.0.4.
Maven 3.0.4 is available for download.
Maven is a software project management and comprehension tool. Based on the concept of a project object model (POM), Maven can manage a project's build, reporting and documentation from a central place.
Maven 3 aims to ensure backward compatibility with Maven 2, improve usability, increase performance, allow safe embedding, and pave the way to implement many highly demanded features.
NOTE: Maven 3.0.4 has a new default Http Wagon based on Apache HttpClient 4.1.2. You must read various available settings documented here.
Some enhancements are now included by default:
- http(s) connection pool.
- default preemptive authentication support.
- a default read timeout configured to 30 minutes.
The core release is independent of the plugins available. Further releases of plugins will be made separately. See the Plugin List for more information.
We hope you enjoy using Maven! If you have any questions, please consult:
Maven 3.0.4 Release Notes
Maven 3.0.4 is a maintenance release to address various regressions/bugs and to deliver other minor improvements. The new version 3.0.4 is a recommended update for anybody currently using Maven 3.0.x.
The full list of changes can be found in our issue management system, and is reproduced below.
Known Incompatibilities with Maven 2
Please refer to the following compatibility notes before reporting any issues regarding changed build behavior in Maven 3.x.
Release Notes - Maven - Version 3.0.4 (since 3.0.3 only)
- [MNG-4792] - Preemptive authentication doesn't work
- [MNG-5064] - mvn -nsu (--no-snapshot-updates) should not download snapshots (and break local builds)
- [MNG-5096] - exclusion on dependency with typetest-jar/type doesn't work in maven 3
- [MNG-5113] - NullPointerException on javadoc site generation
- [MNG-5131] - Wrong encoding for encrypted passwords
- [MNG-5135] - Regression: in some cases aggregator mojo is unable to resolve dependencies with custom packaging
- [MNG-5137] - Reactor resolution does not work for forked multi module builds
- [MNG-5149] - DefaultArtifactRepositoryFactory.createArtifactRepository overload w/ layoutId passes wrong (repo) id
- [MNG-5153] - ModelMerger omits relativ path
- [MNG-5155] - 'inherited' flag of report sets ignored.
- [MNG-5157] - NPE stemming from DefaultModelBuilder.containsCoordinates
- [MNG-5163] - MavenProject.getPluginRepositories misimplemented
- [MNG-5164] - Odd name of central in superpom
- [MNG-5165] - Problem with scp transport (wagon-maven-plugin 1.0-beta-3, Maven 2.2.1, Ubuntu 11.04)
- [MNG-5192] - prevent ConcurrentModificationException in parallel mode -Tx when project have errors
- [MNG-5221] - Default version of m-site-p does not work (no reports)
- [MNG-5225] - The default version of the maven-site-plugin as defined in the site-lifecycle must be 3.x
- [MNG-5224] - REGRESSION: Injected Settings in a Mojo are missing the profiles from settings.xml
- [MNG-4112] - Set property containing the currently executing maven version.
- [MNG-5073] - ProjectBuilder.build(File,ProjectBuildingRequest) returns null project if dependency version info is missing
- [MNG-5076] - Improve SEO of documentation of lifecycle.xml
- [MNG-5119] - improve site organization of core components
- [MNG-5134] - Standard documentation for build-in properties
- [MNG-5141] - Make MojoExecutor.ensureDependenciesAreResolved public
- [MNG-5151] - use CNAME or repo to provide more stability
- [MNG-5152] - upgrade wagon to the final 1.0 version
- [MNG-5158] - Make loading of extensions from lib/ext more robust with regard to existence of ext directory
- [MNG-5159] - Extend validation of settings.xml to check for uniqueness of id elements
- [MNG-5175] - replace wagon http lightweight with wagon http 2.1
- [MNG-5200] - upgrade plugin versions in super pom
- [MNG-5201] - upgrade aether to 1.13 and sisu to 2.3.0
- [MNG-5046] - Remove $Id$ from sources
- [MNG-5114] - Handling unrecognized version qualifiers
- [MNG-5118] - add aggregated javadoc