- All Known Implementing Classes:
public interface Deployer
Publishes artifacts to a remote repository.
- This interface is not intended to be extended by clients.
- This interface is not intended to be implemented by clients.
- This type is provisional and can be changed, moved or removed without prior notice.
(RepositorySystemSession session, DeployRequest request) throws DeploymentExceptionUploads a collection of artifacts and their accompanying metadata to a remote repository.
session- The repository session, must not be
request- The deployment request, must not be
- The deployment result, never
DeploymentException- If any artifact/metadata from the request could not be deployed.
- See Also: