- All Known Implementing Classes:
- DefaultConflictResolver, FarthestConflictResolver, NearestConflictResolver, NewestConflictResolver, OldestConflictResolver
public interface ConflictResolver
Determines which version of an artifact to use when there are conflicting declarations.
- Jason van Zyl, Mark Hobson
static final String ROLE
ResolutionNode resolveConflict(ResolutionNode node1,
- Determines which of the specified versions of an artifact to use when there are conflicting declarations.
node1 - the first artifact declaration
node2 - the second artifact declaration
- the artifact declaration to use:
this conflict cannot be resolved
Copyright © 2001-2013 The Apache Software Foundation. All Rights Reserved.