- All Implemented Interfaces:
public class FarthestConflictResolver
- extends Object
- implements ConflictResolver
Resolves conflicting artifacts by always selecting the farthest declaration. Farthest is defined as the
declaration that has the most transitive steps away from the project being built.
- Mark Hobson
|Fields inherited from interface org.apache.maven.repository.legacy.resolver.conflict.ConflictResolver
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public ResolutionNode resolveConflict(ResolutionNode node1,
- Description copied from interface:
- Determines which of the specified versions of an artifact to use when there are conflicting declarations.
- Specified by:
resolveConflict in interface
node1 - the first artifact declaration
node2 - the second artifact declaration
- the artifact declaration to use:
this conflict cannot be resolved
Copyright © 2001-2013 The Apache Software Foundation. All Rights Reserved.